Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome to Holden's Hut!

Welcome to Holden's Hut!! We are so glad that you are coming along on this new journey with us! I have so many wonderful things that I love to sew and I hope that you love them too! I am so excited to get started making all kinds of things! Right now we have a sample of everything that I have made so far on the sample page but I am always trying something new so watch out for fun stuff! And if you want something that you don't see, just let me know and I will see what I can do : ) Also join us on facebook for some special deals that are coming along soon! Have a great Friday and go and enjoy a free sandwich at Chick-Fil-A with you cow gear!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I am Kendra's Mom. You know the "S" shirt you made. I took some pictures of S wearing it. You can see them on my blog.

    Good job on your new creations!

    ReplyDelete