Friday, August 13, 2010

Holden's Hope

Hey yall! I hope that you have all had a great week! So I just wanted to fill everyone in on Holden's Hope. I finally decided on Holden's Hope as the name for the prayer shirt/ onesie that I am doing once a month. It just seemed to be perfect and I just kept coming back to it. Thank you all for all of the other WONDERFUL suggestions! I loved them all so much! Holden's Hope just seemed to be the perfect fit : ) For all of our new followers you can CLICK HERE to see the little boy who received the Holden's Hope shirt last month. So I have a new idea to go along with Holden's Hope. I have been thinking about doing this for awhile and a sweet fan on facebook suggested this also today. I am going to start selling Holden's Hope shirts all month long. If you know someone who just needs some extra prayers now you can buy them their own special prayer shirt or onsie. These are going to be $15 and would be perfect for a little boy or girl in need or extra prayers or for a little one who has someone in their family is sick and they might feel a little left out.
I didn't blog about another Holden's Hope onsie that I sent out last month. I sent on to a friend of mine named Ali that I have been friends with since high school. She has a super cute little baby boy named Cooper who was born in April and in May (?) her husband, Chris, found out he has cancer.
These kinds of families are perfect for the Holden's Hope shirts! I still am going to continue to do a Holden's Hope that I send once a month on the 16th {this month's little girl is just precious! Just wait until you meet her!} So keep sending me names! I just know there are a lot of little ones and families that need as many prayers as they can get so we want to help as much as we can! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO generous. I love the idea of donating and sending a shirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete