Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Come one, come all!

Come one, come all! So I had this post all ready to go up all weekend and it never made it!
This little guy in my life has caught on the the whole crawling business and he is everywhere! And not only that but he is also pulling up on everything. This past weekend I just soaked it all in since I know he won't be this little forever!
So here is the sale I have going on this week! It's now football season so come on out {to the blog :) } and get your Game Day shirts! This week they are going to be only $15 and if you buy 2 you get another 50% off! These two cuties are one of my best friends kids and they are rocking out their Holden's Hut shirts!
And of course here is Holden's house divided onesie!





So stop by and order yours today! HERE is the link to the team fabrics that I have! Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment