Friday, November 5, 2010

Show us your life Fridays

Every week on one of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Kornershe has a thing that she does every Friday called Show Us Your Life. Well this week she is doing Show Us Your Life- What You Make So I took this chance to link up with her! So if you are stopping by from Kelly's blog then welcome! Just a little about me. I am a Mom with a 10 month old little boy named Holden. { The picture above was my first onesie that I made for little Holden for the 4th of July} I started making shirts and onesies after I wanted a cute personalized shirt for Holden to wear for the 4th of July. I had so much fun making it that I ad friends wanting shirts like crazy! So I opened my little shop and the rest is history! I love making these shirts, onesies, bags, bibs, burp cloths and whatnots so much! I hope that you are enjoying checkin out everyone's shops and please feel free the ask any questions if you have any! We are also on Facebook. Thank you for stopping by! And happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment