Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lucky as a Leprachaun!

A little boy I know will soon be 2 and of course I had to make him an extra special shirt for his big day!
And since he shares his special birthday with St. Patrick's Day I thought this would be perfect for his big day.

 And then there is the back... which I am just in love with! His name is Campbell but we call him Cam so I thought this would be perfect!

And well since Cam and Holden are best friends, I thought Holden needed one to match : )


I can't wait to see the boys in the St.Patrick's Day/ Cam's birthday shirt in just a few short weeks!

If you would like something make just for you for St.Patrick's Day, a birthday or any other day and don't see exactly what you want, just send me an e-mail and I will be more than happy to see what I can do! : )  

Have an awesome day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment