Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rylan's room sneak peek

 I have had SO much fun lately sewing and getting everything ready for our sweet new addition, Rylan, who is due at the end of January! I love how his room is coming together and I just wanted to share a little with you! So here is a little sneak peek into what Mr. Rylan's room is looking like so far! And yes I made his bedding and where did I get the polka dots on the wall you asked? Well I'm glad you did- its just fabric with some wonder under on the back IRONED directly on the wall! Super fun and easy and they peel right off! I'll make a tutorial soon : )
 And this sign I painted and is hanging above his changing table
Not much longer and he will be here and not much left to do! 
I hope that you enjoyed my little sneak peek : )

1 comment: