Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hey all! Happy New Year... just a little late : ) Here is some of the many things that I worked on during my break in December! The shirt above is sweet Gage's shirt!

Holden's Hope shirt for Oakley
Check out these super cute matching shirts that my SIL Jamie and I made for our two little ones and the little boy next door for New Years Eve.
They turned out super cute!

For $5 off of your next order, be the first one to leave me a comment about where I was standing when I took this picture and what I was doing..... The answer is HERE on my family blog but you will have to look to find it. : )


Here is some of our many attempts to get all three kids to look at the camera at once! HA!

Holden says see yall later!
This is after awhile when they were so tired and watching a movie.

I hope that you are enjoying you week and super New Year!

P.S. I am hoping to have ALL of December's Holden's Hope shirt out this week! So Oakley, Bayleigh, Gage, Asher {who has been born : ), and Paxten be on the look out early next week for your things! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment