Friday, October 29, 2010

It's that time again

It's that time of the month again. As the month comes to an end, I am starting to think about the Holden's Hope shirt for the month of November! {October where did you go??} I LOVE doing the Holden's Hope shirt every month but I couldn't do it without all of your help! If you are new to Holden's Hut, Holden's hope shirts are a shirt or onesie that I give away once a month on the 16th to one little boy or girl who is in need of a little extra prayers. This will be the 5th month to send one to a special little one. In July, I sent a shirt to a little boy named Jed with cancer and a little boy Cooper who's Daddy has cancer{but he is doing wonderful now! Both of them!!}. In August, Brianna a sweet little girl who was about to have surgery. September went to sweet little Wyatt as he waited for his new heart and GOT IT!! And October went to little Larkin who's sweet Mommy just adopted him from Ethiopia. So do you know a special little on who would be perfect for November?? And since December will be our 6th month sending a shirt, we will be sending TWO Holden's Hop shirts out! So send in your names! I couldn't do this with out all of your help! So thank you so much!! 


To send me a name e-mail me at Holdenshut{at}yahoo{dot}com

0 comments:

Post a Comment