Thursday, March 22, 2012

Holden's Hope

Hey ya'll! So when I was pregnant with Rylan, I took a few months off from Holden's Hope but now I'm ready to get it back up and running! I love being able to share all of your joys and/or pray request with you all! We have had some amazing stories and I am ready to find some more!

For those of you that are new to Holden's Hut, once a month I send out a shirt or onesie to a little boy or girl who might be in need of some extra love and prayers. The I write up a post on here so that you all can join in thinking/praying for them. I love doing this and love meeting all these sweet kidos! And we have had thigns from kids with cancer to sweet little Taylor who has four older angles {three sisters and a brother}watching over her.

So if you know a family that needs some extra prayers or love just shoot me an e-mail and tell me all about them! I have one coming up in April that yall are going to LOVE!! An ADORABLE family! I try to get the Holden's Hope post up on the 16th {since both of my boys were born on that day : ) } but I like to try and have their shirt or onesie out to them before their post goes up.

So send me some names so we can share some love! : )

E-mail me at Holdenshut@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment